2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2015 8:33 AM by ks77 RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination Brittany V.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I had a two night stay at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott where the Front Desk Manager Brittany V. was able to upgrade my wife and I to a suite. We were having our baby shower that weekend and with other family members also staying at the property those nights it allowed us to all meet and enjoy our time together in one room. The extra space was also great for storing gifts and other items before our drive home. I truly appreciate her efforts to secure us an amazing room. It made our time in Pittsburgh with our family really great.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination Brittany V.
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, ks77, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...