2 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2015 11:33 AM by laurac RSS

A SPIRIT TO SERVE THANKYOU.

babawong15 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LILY H. AT THE MELBOURNE MARRIOTT. MY WIFE AND I SPENT A WEEK THERE IN JAN OF 2015. LILY IS THE ATTENDANT IN THE EXECUTIVE LOUNGE AT THE HOTEL. I LOVE HER SPIRIT TO SERVE AND GREET ME BY MY NAME AFTER THE  FIRST TIME I MEET HER. SHE OFFER TO GIVE ME ADVICE WHERE TO GO VISIT WHILE WE WHERE THERE. I RECEIVE GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME I VISIT THE LOUNGE WHEN SHE IS WORKING. I RECEIVE A VERY NICE DEPARTING GIFT FROM HER BEFORE I LEAVE. I MEANT TO WRITE THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME AGO BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY TRAVELING WITH MY WORK. I HOPE MARRIOTT WILL TAKE THE TIME TO THANK HER FOR US AND WE WILL LOOKING FORWARD TO VISIT HER REAL SOON.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A SPIRIT TO SERVE THANKYOU.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, babawong15, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A SPIRIT TO SERVE THANKYOU.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...