5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 12, 2017 4:53 PM by deannad RSS

Marriott Rewards Insider email update needed

sloit123 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Information from my Marriott rewards account is not flowing over into my Marriott Rewards Insider account.  The email address on the Marriott Rewards INsider account is an old address.  I have tried to update this multiple time but it seems it cannot be changed. (via profile edit and so on...)  How can I make this correction.  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards Insider email update needed
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi sloit123, and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! So glad to see you jumping in with a great question. This forum is a great resource for Rewards members to ask questions such as this, as well as share experiences, perspectives and recommendations, travel photos and stories. If you haven't already, you'll find that the other Insiders are always willing to share their experiences and help answer questions.

Being new to the forum, don't hesitate to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to best utilize the site. Also, feel free to reach out to myself, joshm, CariJ or NathalieF with any questions or concerns you have. We make up the moderation team here and are always happy to help.

In regards to your post, you pose a great question and I am looking into the best solution. Could you please Direct message me both of your email addresses, and identify which one is the one that you'd like to update your Insider profile to? Thanks a lot!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pattizs Platinum

I want to change the email address on my Marriott Insiders account;  I have been unable to do this on my profile.

The one currently on my account is - dsteine@comcast.net

The address should be changed to - psteine@comcast.net

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi pattizs,

I've gone ahead and updated your email address!

aghosh94105 Platinum

Hi,

Can you please change/update my email address as I cannot do this on my end?

Listed email is aghosh@pol.net

Correct email is aghosh94105@gmail.com

Also, my platinum status is not associated with my Insider's avatar. Will this update once my email address is changed?

Thanks!

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi aghosh94105,

I've gone ahead and changed your email address.

I see the Platinum badge on your Insiders account so it looks you're all set!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...