9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2015 2:46 PM by joshm RSS

Platimum challenge program

jczjczjcz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I've got my Gold Elite via Gold challenge prgram. My question is "can I sign up for Platimum challenge program now? "

Thanks,

Seven

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platimum challenge program
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Not as far as I'm aware, just one challenge pa. However if you're still gold following a challenge last year then you should be OK.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

brightlybob brings up a good point (as he usually does )

I've responded to your DM as well!

bong Gold

Joshm

I'm currently gold - how do I apply for a plat challenge?

rene

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I gotta say, it kind of freaked me out to see you sign your post "Seven".

paddyscherrer Platinum

no Platinum challenge, but this is what happend to me: I lost Plat with only "53 nights". Then I was offered a "road to Platinum". This means: Do 9 stays (while I was still Gold), then I gut upgraded to Platinum. I think it was really ok.

ramoneur Platinum

as far as I understand you can only have 1 "challenge" per year;

...so in some cases it may be prudent to get to Gold the normal way and then apply for the Platinum challenge

acpkids Gold 4 Reviews

I've never hear of a Challenge?  What is it?  I'm already a gold member.

joshm Member

Would you like to speak to someone about status challenges, acpkids?

If so, shoot me a DM with your Rewards and contact information to get started!

702rugbyref Platinum

I think you can only do one challenge per year but check with the MR desk.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...