2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2015 10:30 PM by bubbie RSS

JW Marriott Guanacaste

ozzbad Member
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed here while the Caravan Tour guests were there? I'm wondering how frequent we can expect those guests during our week long trip and how it effected your experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Guanacaste, Costa Rica JW Marriott JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa
  • Re: JW Marriott Guanacaste
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey ozzbad , I wanted to welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum!

Insiders is a resource for members to share experiences, perspectives and recommendations, travel photos, discussions about stays, and ask questions to a network of travelers (like you've done here) that are always happy to share their insights.

Being new to the forum, don't hesitate to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your experience with the forum. Always feel free to reach out to me (CariJ) lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Rewards or the site. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we are here as a resource.

I imagine some Insiders have some feedback for you on this topic. If I can help with anything in the future, just let me know

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Guanacaste
    bubbie Platinum 2 Reviews

From what I remember it was 2-3 days. The only thing that differentiated  the group was they had a separate private dining area. I overheard them talking about the different excursions that were planned during their stay.  It seemed that they were gone from the resort during the day.

Had a great relaxing vacation and are considering going back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...