1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 15, 2015 5:09 PM by CariJ RSS

Atlantis beach tower renovations?

claudiavidal Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Have anyone heard of beach tower renovations. According to TripAdvisor reviews this hotel looks like a motel and needs major updates. I'm visiting Atlantis in August 2015 and would like a realistic and honest opinion as I will traveling with 4 kids.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paradise Island, Bahamas Autograph Collection Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection
  • Re: Atlantis beach tower renovations?
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hey claudiavidal, welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum!

Insiders is a resource for members to share experiences, perspectives and recommendations, travel photos, discussions about stays, and ask questions to a network of savvy travelers (like you've done here) that are always happy to share their insights.

Being new to the forum, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your experience with the forum. Always feel free to reach out to me (CariJ) lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Rewards or the site. We comprise the moderation team for the forum and we are here to help

I can certainly reach out to the property for clarity on renovations, if you would like. Though I know that many of our Insiders have been to Atlantis before and probably have some input of their own

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...