4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2015 3:51 PM by meggy1017 RSS

Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina resort fees?

meggy1017 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is included with the resort fees at Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina.  It only says that it includes outdoor parking, select recreational amenities and more.

Any additional information is appreciated!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hutchinson Island/Stuart, Florida, USA
  • Re: Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina resort fees?
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey meggy1017, I'd love to clarify this for you. I've passed your inquiry on to our team and will get back to you once I have more information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Our team confirmed that the fee includes:

- Self parking and Valet parking

- Complimentary WiFi

- Free tennis time

- the tennis rackets or club are available to rent Aqua range balls -complimentary balls are provided

- Turndown service

westof30 Platinum

meggy1017 wrote:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is included with the resort fees at Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina.  It only says that it includes outdoor parking, select recreational amenities and more.

Any additional information is appreciated!

I have stayed at this location twice.  There is absolutely nothing close buy.  The Resort is old an dumpy, needs to have a make over especially the rooms.  I personally would not stay here again, which is too bad I really would like to stay in the Stuart area sometimes.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...