2 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2015 3:00 AM by ggwfl0507 RSS

1 Day Before to Cancel

razorbrett Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

One of the benefits I have enjoyed with Marriott is the ability to cancel up to 6pm local hotel time. It appears this has changed to 1 day before. I travel quite frequently and my plans change as well. This was always a perk knowing I could alter my plans same day without the hassle of change fees.

Anyone else in agreement? Maybe Marriott will consider changing this new policy. I'm a platinum member if that helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 1 Day Before to Cancel
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey razorbrett! Thanks for starting this thread. I appreciate your feedback on this topic and will be sure to pass this on to our team for review. If you'd like, you can check out this thread that was started at the beginning of the year about the new cancellation policy. I think you'll find that some of the other Insiders are in agreement with you. Let me know if you have any questions!

New Marriott Cancellation Policy in 2015

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 1 Day Before to Cancel
    ggwfl0507 Platinum

Yes, I certainly agree.  Seems that at least the longest years as a member and  most nights Platinum elite members should receive some consideration.  At approx. 1700 nights I seem less and less appreciated.

Message was edited by: GGWFL0507

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...