2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2015 2:45 PM by CariJ RSS

ICICI gift cards no longer available for India Region

mkhatri77 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I had redeem my marriott points in DEC 2014 by purchasing ICICI Bank Visa gift cards , also i checked the same it was available in MAR 2015 but now in April 2015 when  I again want to buy ICICI Bank Visa gift card , it's no longer available on marriott rewards. Does anyone have idea marriott has stopped it ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ICICI gift cards no longer available for India Region
    joshm Member

Hello mkhatri77,

Thanks for posing this question to the forum. I'm going to do some digging around this topic for you, and I'll follow up with what I find out!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: ICICI gift cards no longer available for India Region
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey mkhatri77, joshm looked into this and confirmed that Marriott has discontinued their partnership with Skymall. They were a third party company that supplied gift cards and merchandise. Our team apologized for the inconvenience this has  caused for you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...