3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2015 2:17 PM by ppino69 RSS

Payment with eGiftCards

holo Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, i was just wondering if i will earn "stays" or points if i settle the hotel bill with egiftcards?

are they treated similarly to credit card/cash?

thanks in advance

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Payment with eGiftCards
    joshm Member

Excellent inquiry here, holo.

I'm going to seek clarity around your questions and will follow up with what I find out.

Thanks for posting.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

holo,

I've been informed by our team that yes, they are treated similarly to cash.

Hope this helps!

ppino69 Platinum 1 Reviews

If your trying to earn points points for yourself..Best to use the Marriott Chase card to pay and get 50% more points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...