6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2015 12:10 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Discover Card & Enterprise GiftCard Deal

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you have a Discover Card you may be interested in redeeming your Cash Back for Enterprise Gift Cards.  Currently Discover will allow you to redeem $20 Cash Back Earnings for a $40 Enterprise Gift Card.

DiscoverE.JPG

I'm planning a trip to New Jersey later this month and will need a rental car and came across this deal.  The terms of the Gift Card does require you to make your reservation with a special promotion code.  I noticed the total amount due for my car rental increased by $5 so I am actually saving $15 instead of $20.  Still a very good use of Discover's Cash Back option.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Discover Card & Enterprise GiftCard Deal
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for sharing this great deal, vaboywnder! I'm sure this will come in handy for many. Hope you have a wonderful trip to New Jersey! How long will you visiting?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Thanks lindsey.  We are taking in a special weekend event (3 days) at the Hanover Marriott in Whippany NJ.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Coming to NJ eh? You picked a good weekend, the weather here is supposed to be great. After being cloudy and rainy all week it should be all sun Sat and Sunday.

Thanks ks77,  Our trip is actually the last weekend of the month. But hopefully it will still be nice weather.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

wish i had discover. I think ill go with enterprise for weekend road trips after i found out about their $9 weened rates.

jm1991,

You are right the $9.99 weekend deals are great.  Too bad they have the restriction of 100 miles a day...otherwise I would make use of that deal more often.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...