3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2015 7:19 AM by rinny54 RSS

Residence Inn, Middletown, RI

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone been to this hotel?  It is a category 8!! Can it be that good??    Residence InnI

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Residence Inn
Middletown, R
  • Re: Residence Inn, Middletown, RI
    joshm Member

Hello rinny54,

Thanks for taking the time to pose this question to the Insiders community! It's the place to do so.

Regarding your post, its category doesn't necessarily refer to quality, but rather the degree to which redemption stays are made at this property. Having said that, I'm interested to hear the thoughts of the community as they see your post and share their experiences. They always do!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I'm thinking it has more to do with location than being that good.

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I think you may be right, muppetwrangler.  I wonder if any insiders have stayed there?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...