2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 7, 2015 6:58 PM by lindseyh RSS

What are "point saver" reward?

ally_nola Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I Have never used my points before.. What are "point saver" reward?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Grand Cayman
  • Re: What are "point saver" reward?
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

They are special deals on staying with points.  For example, during the winter a hotel in the north might discount the number of points needed since fewer people will consider going there due to the cold.  I've found them used often when a hotel is under construction (rework).  Stayed 5 nights in a Renaissance for 40,000 points ... a real discount.

Most PointSaver awards are posted on this site: Marriott Rewards PointSavers

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What are "point saver" reward?
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Perfect answer, randomname! Thank you for providing this information. ally_nola, please let the team or myself know if you have any more questions!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...