4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2015 2:52 AM by kharada46 RSS

Get your fourth night free every time!

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Apparently the Citi Prestige card offers the fourth night free on all hotel stays... at any hotel!  This is an outstanding benefit, and according to my favorite travel blogger, it get's even better:

Citi Prestige card fourth night free hotel benefit details

The 4th night free benefit is a statement credit!  So when you book (through Citi's booking service), the full amount get's charged to your card at the conclusion of your stay, allowing you to earn MR points for the entire stay.  The annual fee of $450 is a bit steep, but if you travel often, you'll quickly recoup this, especially when you take the $250 travel statement credit into consideration.  Oh and it comes with AA Admiral's Club access too. 

I don't have this card, but if I did travel a lot, I certainly add it to my wallet!  Especially since the Cat 1-5 anniversary certificate you get with MR Visa Premier card from Chase is all but useless...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Get your fourth night free every time!
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Yes its a good card in deed. Sadly I rrarely stay more than two nights unless its vacation so its no good to me.  I'll stick with ritz that gets me at least gold abdand lounge access.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I've thought of that too jm1991, but for now I'm going to stick with the Marriott card in an attempt to reach lifetime elite statuses... however long that takes haha

ndn Platinum

I have this card and enjoy it. It actually gives better lounge access than my Amex Platinum, and "different" access than my Ritz card. It is a pain though to book through Citi. You have to CALL them and request the city and dates and anything else you want for your trip. Within 24 hours, you will get contact from Citi with SUGGESTED itineraries; thus, it is usually best to just tell them which hotels and rates you want when you make the request. If you need to book the room immediately (instead of with a 24h delay), you need to tell them that and they will call the travel service while you are talking to them. Making this an online-accessible benefit would greatly increase its value.

Wow, that is a pain ndn!  You'd think with technology now it would be relatively easy to build an online portal...  But I guess it's just easier for them to have a warm body keeping track of your nights stayed and market it as a benefit.  Hey talk to a real person that will make your reservation for you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...