1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 13, 2015 7:21 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination of Meg S

jimspears Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate one of the front desk associates at the JW Marriott Grand – Grand Rapids, MI for your Spirit to Serve Award.

Today, the Marriott Computer Reservation System failed to allow me to book rooms for myself and coworkers for an upcoming stay at our corporate rate. I also spoke with reservations and they informed me the same as the computer system, that no rooms were available.

I called one last time directly to the Hotel and Meg couldn't be more understanding and professional.  From the very moment she answered my call she couldn't have been more willing to help.  Meg was able to check, verify availability and reserve rooms for myself and my coworkers.  Meg spent at least 30 minutes on the phone aiding me through this and my experience couldn't have been any better.  Meg exceeded my expectations and I feel she deserves some recognition for doing so.  Please accept and process this nomination for a spirit to serve award.

Respectfully,

Jim

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott Grand Rapids
  • Re: Nomination of Meg S
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, jimspears, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...