2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2015 7:30 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

mariott hotel reviews...

kris0494 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Good morning, I am writing this email from my hotel room here at the mariott at 12600 Roosevelt blvd N, at Petersburg FL. I just got off the phone with the hotels supervisor, Loria, or Gloria- I couldn't understand her-whom states ( after we booked a down free room due to severe allergies and asthma) - or should I say reccomends that I roll up a bathroom towel to use as a pillow for the night since there are absolutely no pillows left in this hotel. I currently do not have a pillow to sleep on, unless I choose to use my dirty, wet bathroom towel like the wonderful supervisor suggested, or to take a germ filled nasty pillow from one of the couches in the lobby. I seriously do not appreciate this response as it is totally unprofessional. This is the worst case of hospitality management I have EVER seen.  After calling the front desk three times in a matter of two hours after our reservation was incorrect and to net even get a response about receiving down free pillows- just blatantly ignored and pushed aside- I  writing this email and looking to post this on local  reviews.  As a frequent mariott hotel guest I do not see myself returning to this hotel ever again. This is the worst nights sleep I have ever gotten away from home. I would rather take my business elsewhere from now on. Actually anywhere else if this is how Mariotts supervisors are trained. Thank you for a horrible nights sleep!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater
  • Re: mariott hotel reviews...
    joshm Member

Yikes.

This doesn't sound good, kris0494. If you'd like, I'd be happy to help with this. Just send me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you. From there, we'll get in touch with our team and get support to you directly.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us in the forum about this!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: mariott hotel reviews...
    Jsucool76 Gold

Ouch!

That's when you say "Go to the store and buy me a pillow then."

That would be a QUICK dispute on my credit card.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...