3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2015 8:08 AM by bejacob RSS

Columbus, ohio airport marriott review

mman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The main problem with this hotel is maintenance problems.  On one night my heater stopped working.  They upgraded me to a suite because of it but it wasn't much better than the room.  On another night the maintenance manager at the hotel knocked on my door late at night and said he needed to check something in my room.  He didn't even call first.  Also, just last night only super hot water would come out of my shower and I thought I was going to get burned.  The maintenance staff was already gone so I had to shower in another room.  I guess the one good thing is the M lounge that is open 24/7.  This hotel needs to fix things if it wants me to come back.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Columbus, OH, USA
  • Re: Columbus, ohio airport marriott review
    superchief1 Platinum

I've lived in Columbus the past few years and have observed that the franchise owners of Hilton are better than Marriott in the greater Columbus metro area. The Hiltons in downtown, Easton, and Polaris are much nicer than any Marriott property in the area. We've had good meeting experiences at the Dublin Marriott, but that is the only property I would recommend. They are building a new Renaissance in Polaris, so hopefully that will improve things.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

In addition to the new Renaissance near Polaris, there will be a new CY not far from downtown in Grandview Yard (for anyone familar with the area). It isn't scheduled to open until mid 2016, but having another Marriott choice just over a mile from Nationwide Arena and Huntington Park should be good for Columbus.

joshm Member

mman,

Welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum!

The Insiders site is a wonderful resource for frequent travelers to share experiences, insights and recommendations, photography, reflect on stays (as you have here), and pose questions to a network of experienced and friendly road warriors that are always willing to participate and share their perspective.

Being new to the page, don't hesitate to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to optimize your experience with the forum. Also, feel free to reach out to me (joshm), lindseyh, or CariJ with any questions or concerns you have about anything Rewards or the site. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we're here to help.

Thanks for taking the time to post to the forum. Did you speak with anyone at the property about your experience?

look forward to hearing more from you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...