5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2015 8:43 AM by ks77 RSS

Who do I contact about a recent trip?

cincy324 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I just had an awful experience at a Marriott hotel and would like to give some feedback/discuss with someone. Talking to the hotel manager on duty was no help. Can someone point me in the right direction? thanks! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who do I contact about a recent trip?
    tker Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Emailing MR rewards works VERY well. Just be concise with issues. Sometimes people go on and on and the real message is lost. Log in to your MR. Click on your account. Then contact MR. There will be an option to email. Their email address is customer.care@marriott.com. I think they like the method I first described because the portal has fields for specific guest and stay info.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

barrpat Platinum 7 Reviews
    1 (800) 721-7033

Marriott International, Customer service

Best to you.

joshm Member

cincy324,

You've come to the right place!

In addition to the helpful responses provided by barrpat and tker, I would be happy to connect you to our team for help. Just send me a DM with your Rewards number and a way to reach you to begin.

fschumpert Platinum 22 Reviews

Sorry about your experience; I've seldom experienced this at any Marriott facility. However, you might also try completing one of the in-room commentaries and leave it with the front desk. You may, or may not, receive any further contact about your complaint, and if not, you might try contacting customer service at Marriott headquarters. If you think this was perhaps an isolated incident, try returning to the hotel on your next stay in the same area; if you experience the same, move on to next available location, and report the same to Marriott. A continual, or repeated, bad experience is likely to get their attention more than just one incident.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

tker is absolutely right. Email is the best method of communication for both parties. It keeps a written record of the conversation and allows you to organize and clearly state your issues. I am disappointed you had a bad stay, I imagine a well thought out, sincere complaint to customer care is your best bet for a positive resolution.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...