This discussion is locked
3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2015 7:47 PM by lindseyh RSS

How to check Gold challenge status

jczjczjcz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

Hi,

I've sign up for the Gold Challenge via joshm / customer service yesterday.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes before the challenge appears on your profile? How I can heck it?

Thanks,

Seven

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to check Gold challenge status
    joshm Member

Checking on this for you now, jczjczjcz.

I just sent you a DM as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jczjczjcz Platinum

Any checking result? I was hoping to get my temp gold status after I signed up for this tast of gold.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

H jczjczjcz! Josh looked into your question, and unfortunately the Gold Challenge will not appear on your online account. We recommend emailing or calling the customer care team at 801 468-4000 with any questions. Thanks for posting, and please let us know if we can help with anything else! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...