1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2015 1:48 PM by CariJ RSS

Frustration and venting at sabel palms/Orlando world center marriott

mcd Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Used 290000 points for a family vacation at sabel palms time share, at the Orlando world center marriott. Overall, our service has been good (maid service, check in, etc). This is our final day here and our first day to try and enjoy the pools due to weather or schedule. It was extemely frustrating to see the entire pool at the sabel palms closed today for maintenance. I can understand that happens, but then even more frustrating was that you cannot find chairs at ANY of the other pools. Very frustrating to drag a family of 6 around multiple pools in the sun and heat, lugging around your stuff, to not find a single spot anywhere. Nobody around to help either. I finally had to scavenge folding chairs myself off of a cart that was set aside for some other event and set them up next to the trash cans (only spot we could find). Not at all a relaxing way to spend the morning of our last day here.  Given that one pool was closed and it makes sense the others would be over crowded seems like they should at very minimum had some people out helping.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando world center Marriott
  • Re: Frustration and venting at sabel palms/Orlando world center marriott
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry to hear that, mcd. That's definitively frustrating. I've passed your experience on to our team.

If you'd like to speak with someone directly about your recent visit, just shoot me a DM with your Rewards number and best way to reach you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...