2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2015 7:08 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination of Kelly K

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

i would like to nominate Kelly K of the Fairfax Marriott, Fair Oaks.  I stupidly left my noise cancelling headphones in my room at check out.  As soon as I realised, I called the hotel and was told that after contacting  the head of housekeeping that nothing was left in the room.I knew for a fact that I had left them.  I communicated with Kelly after receiving an email from her to thank me for my stay.  I mentioned the "lost" headphones and Kelly found them and returned them within 24 hours.  Wonderful service after I had been told that the rroom had nothing left in it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination of Kelly K
    donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

A common story with an uncommon ending.  Kelly K gets my vote.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination of Kelly K
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, williston, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...