10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2015 3:48 AM by kharada46 RSS

What Happens When Your Phone is Stolen?

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Ever wonder what happens to a stolen cellphone?  This guy, through some strange events, ended up finding out what happened to his phone and who ended up with it.  it's a pretty cool and crazy story!

I Followed My Stolen iPhone Across The World, Became A Celebrity In China, And Found A Friend For Life

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What Happens When Your Phone is Stolen?
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Can it still be used if you password protect the phone

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Theoretically no jerryl.  But I'm sure there are ways to defeat the security in iOS.  If there's a will, there's a way!

guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

What a crazy story!

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

That was an awesome story !!! Thanks for posting this link. Very well written and very funny! Love it !

joshm Member

Wow!

That's quite a story, kharada46.

Thanks for sharing.

Guidedog613 taxman193 joshm,

Yes!  too bad most thefts don't have a nice ending like this one.  Such an amazing and unique experience!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

What a fascinating and intriguing story!  I enjoyed it.  Still, there's something about it that doesn't quite add up... The technology doesn't seem quite right, which makes me wonder... Still, true or false it was thought provoking.  There are worlds even within our own world that we know nothing about.  It's what makes travel so interesting as well as important. Thanks for sharing.  (I've never heard of BuzzFeed.  It seems like that guy Matt has a killer job.)

Haha, yeah... pluto77 I don't understand how the pictures of both guys could be showing up in Matt's iCloud photo stream... it just doesn't make any sense, but I'm sure stranger things have happened? 

I LOVE BuzzFeed!  Their site is a strange mishmash of current news, money saving tips, useless information, and hilarious taste test videos like this one: Americans Taste International Alcohols

It's a great way to kill time when you've got nothing better to do

Jsucool76 Gold

If both phones were logged into the same icloud account (just like if you have two devices logged into the same google account ) all the information on the devices will sync. I can access all my phones photos on my computer, and on another phone if I was to log into my google account. (I use android, but iOS is the same concept)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...