8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2015 9:06 AM by friars2015 RSS

Gold challenge program

jczjczjcz Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

How can I sign for Gold challenge program?

Thanks a lot.

Seven

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold challenge program
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

You will likely need to reach Silver elite status first since the challenges normally only allow guests to move up one elite level. Once you are Silver, a quick call to Marriott Rewards customer service is all it takes to request the challenge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jczjczjcz Platinum

Hi, I should be Silver elite by now. Don't know why my previous 4 days stays are not in my account yet.

Doesn't it show immediately? I checked out today.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Nights don't typically post for at least 2-3 days. It can take up to 10 business days. If over that, call customer service.

joshm Member

jczjczjcz,

Now that I have your information, I'm passing  this to our team to investigate. I'll follow up with clarity.

Stay tuned!

jczjczjcz Platinum

I'm Silver now. I can see it from my account. Could you please sign me up for the Gold Challege?

Thanks,

Seven

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

The blob immediately below your avatar tells us your status (ks77 is Gold, bejacob is Plat). Your blob is blue indicating you are a member. EDIT: Your blob is now silver. Welcome honoured silver blob . As bejacob has stated, the challenges are freely offered to first-time-applicants, but only by one level. So Silver to Gold or Gold to Platinum.

Gold is where the meat of Marriott Rewards lies, upgrades, free breakfast, lounge access. All arbitrate well at the full service hotels - Marriott, Autograph, JW Marriott, Renaissance. They tend to acheive less at the limited service venues where there's fewer room grades to upgrade to, lounges aren't part of the hotel and breakfasts tend to be free for all guests.

Get yourself up to Silver and call the Marriott Rewards line.

Good luck, and welcome to Insiders!

Message was edited by: brightlybob

joshm Member

Hello jczjczjcz, and welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum!

You've come to the perfect place to ask the question you have taken the time to ask here. The Insiders site is a great resource for travelers like yourself. From questions and recommendations to photography and the sharing of questions and perspectives, this site is a wonderful network of savvy road warriors who are always willing to help each other optimize their travel experiences (as bejacob always does )

While you're exploring the page and everything it has to offer, I encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips and tricks for how to get the most out of the Insiders site. Additionally, don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), CariJ, or lindseyh with any questions or concerns you may have about the Rewards program or anything travel. We're here to help!

Regarding your post, I'm going to check into this and follow up with clarity. Stay tuned, and welcome to the Insiders family!

friars2015 Gold

I'm only 17 nights away from achieving Platinum.  How do I sign up for a "challenge" to achieve it sooner?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...