3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2009 1:04 PM by ednaminnie RSS

Globalwanderer

globalwanderer Gold
Currently Being Moderated

The Cairo Marriott is one of the best Marriots I have Stayed In. There Service is Superior

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Globalwanderer
    ednaminnie Platinum
    Can you tell me if the hotel sits "on an island on the Nile" as it is described in the Marriott 2008 Seize Your Destination booklet or "in the heart of the city" as the hotel's web page says?  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Globalwanderer
    paulslc Platinum
    I lived in Cairo for 3 years and frequently used the Marriott garden and restaurants as a place to get away from the noise of Cairo and to observe the exotic international atmophere.  I have also stayed in this hotel several times and was very pleased with the service.  The Cairo Marriott is on the island of Zamalek which is also very central.  Overall a great place to stay. 

• PaulSLC
    ednaminnie Platinum
    Thanks for your reply regarding the Cario Marriott.  Are you familiar with the JW Marriott near Heliopolis?  If yes, is it superior to the Cairo property?  Is it convenient for tourists/sightseeing? 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...