3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2015 11:29 AM by foxglove RSS

How to Mark all forums 'READ'?

westof30 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I looked, I used the search feature. I was unable to find my answer.  Once again my GED has not paid off.  Can someone tell me how I can 'mark all forums' READ?

Thank You

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to Mark all forums 'READ'?
    foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

westof30 Not sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but if you mean how do you mark all communications (in your inbox) as read, check the "unread only" box at the top of the inbox, and everything that you've already read should disappear. The link for "Mark all read" will go active only when you've received a new inbox posting, and it can then be used to mark the new post as read without reading it.

Now, as for marking all forums read,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

westof30 Platinum

foxglove,

foxglove wrote:

Now, as for marking all forums read,

Not looking for inbox, but for all forums.....

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

I'm not sure there is a way to do that. But I guess I'm not really understanding why you'd need to since your inbox preferences and the filter tabs on your activity page allow you to screen pretty much everything except new discussions, posts, messages, and alerts about followed content or from your connections or groups. That is, providing you use those two pages to navigate rather than scrolling through and perusing each forum. I certainly don't have the time (or the desire) to do the latter. -->

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...