This discussion is locked
4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2015 8:38 AM by davefromtn RSS

Platinum Challenge Question

tsjesq Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Note from your Community Managers:  For all inquires and requests regarding Status Challenges, please refer to the following thread:

Status Challenges: What are they and how do I enroll?

I am thinking about doing the Platinum challenge.  If I meet the requirements of the challenge, will the status be in effect until February 2016 or February 2017?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Challenge Question
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

If you complete the challenge, your Platinum status will be effective until February 2017.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

Great question, tsjesq (and thanks for the help, bejacob )

I'll get this confirmed for you as well. Stay tuned.

acclau Platinum 1 Reviews

I just did the challenge, and the CS told me it will be valid until end Jan 2017

davefromtn Platinum

Glad they are still doing this. The 50% bonus makes this well worthwhile.  Now if they could just retract or loosen the new cancellation policy???

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...