3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2015 2:09 AM by john_thai RSS

NO POINTS FOR STAYS UNDER TVL CODE...

upsetcustomer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

LOYALTY MEANS NOTHING TO MARRIOTT! I'VE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 1999, AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!

HILTON'S LOOKING PRETTY GOOD TO ME RIGHT NOW …

THEY CAN  TAKE MY GOLD STATUS FOR LIFE AND --------- oBECAUSE

IT MEANS NOTHING!

THANK YOU, MARRIOTT!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: NO POINTS FOR STAYS UNDER TVL CODE...
    joshm Member

upsetcustomer,

Thank you for taking the time to post, and welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum.

The TVL rate issue has been quite the topic as of late.

If you'd like, I would be happy to connect you to our team in order to discuss this. Just send me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you to get started.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

alexsc Platinum 1 Reviews

I Feel the same way, thanks Marriott for turn your back on me. Hilton here we go.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Correct me if I'm wrong (it happens). Isn't TVL the code for Travel Agents? Travel Agents get a discount. Is everyone in this thread (and the other thread for the same topic) claiming to be a travel agent? Or maybe you're a Travel Agent using your discount to make more money selling rooms to your clients who are not eligible for the discount? If that's the case, are you really complaining because you're using a code you're not eligible to use and claiming a discount you're not eligible to claim and now you're not getting perks for doing that?

I'm confused.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...