10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2016 10:57 PM by sanjuancap RSS

Lifetime points not showing

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I just checked my account to see if a recent stay had posted.  I went to see my lifetime points total and it it is not displayed. Is anyone else having this issue?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime points not showing
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

No problem at all, I am able to see lifetime points and nights.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I can only see my total nights, not my lifetime points.  How can I tag an admin?

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey muppetwrangler, I can help you with that! Shoot me a DM with your Rewards number and I'll get our team to take a look at your account.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

muppetwrangler,

You can tag anyone on Insiders by using the @ symbol and then typing the name.  I tagged you by @muppet and it brings up a window with similar names and poof there you are, just click on it and you get a message in your inbox.  Of course some names you must type in all the letters/numbers in order to have the name come up.

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

They recently moved it. It used to be, that if you clicked the number of nights on your progress meter it showed both. Now, below the meter are two links "Nights Detail" & "Lifetime Status" and you need to click on the latter.

Thanks, 7.  I was so used to mindlessly clicking the meter and getting the pop up box with all the information, that I failed to see the 2 links below.  

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

Yeah, I did the same. It was like the third time before I saw the links.

sanjuancap Platinum 5 Reviews

My lifetime points says 0 - which is not true.  My total night seems accurate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...