4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2015 12:07 PM by csp RSS

Nashville- The Gulch

csp Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed here for a long weekend. Can't say enough about the staff here. Valet, front desk, Breakfast attendants, and housekeeping were all so friendly and always asked if there was anything they could do for us. Very clean facility. While not on Broadway in the heart of the downtown, there are several nice restaurants with live music within walking distance of the hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nashville- The Gulch
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

I've always wanted to go to Nashville! I hear the music is awesome there. Thanks for sharing, csp. Did you take any photos?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

csp Platinum 2 Reviews

No photos of the hotel sorry

taxman193 Platinum 11 Reviews

Heading there soon. Was this the Fairfield ? I currently have reservations at the Renaissance downtown which I love but the rate is much higher. I was wondering about that new Fairfield and the choices around the hotel.

csp Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes is is the Fairfield. Sambuca, City Fire and a few other restaurants are there too. It is across the street from the YAZOO brewery. Cab ride to the downtown area was 6.00 for two people. Yes, the rate is much better than the downtown hotels.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...