2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2015 7:08 AM by donethat RSS

J. W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The J. W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country is getting some wonderful publicity during the Valero Texas Open.  Television coverage has included numerous pictures of the hotel and the lazy river. I did a little research on the hotel and would love to plan a stay there someday. It appears that they provide lots of activities during holiday periods.  For instance, next week-end there are lots of activities relating to Easter.  Insiders, if you have enjoyed a stay at this hotel, please share your experiences with me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Antonio, Texas, USA JW Marriott JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
  • Re: J. W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for starting this thread, razorbackfan! I'd like to plan a trip there as well, and would love to hear about how others liked it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: J. W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa
      donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

I have stayed multiple times  at JWMSA.  Staff is outstanding, foodservice great and tons of activities for children, teenagers and adults. The staff truly cares, and wants you to have a great time, which is sometime hard with all the activity going on. I have always been upgraded too, which is always nice. Call ahead and they will email you activity list.  It is easy to relax here!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...