18 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2015 7:14 PM by jm1991 RSS

Daily Getaways 2015- Marriott Gift Card Promo

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Mark your calendars!  Marriott is participating again in the annual "Daily Getaways" by the US Travel Association.   On Friday April 17, 2015 you can get up to a $200 Discount on purchasing a $1,000 Marriott Gift Card.  Quantities are limited and the sale starts at 1pm EST.

I was able to snag this deal last year and will try again this year.   Good Luck!

https://dailygetaways.ustravel.org/Calendar.aspx?week=3

Daily.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Daily Getaways 2015- Marriott Gift Card Promo
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Thanks for this information, vaboywnder.  According to the chart, the date for the Marriott daily special is April 17, not March 17.  There are several deals I am interested in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

On my calendar. Im debating if I should do the 500 or 1000 card. I got a stay in may for a convention and my trip to vegas which will be about 300 for a 6day cash upgrade. I was thinking of the ritz stay in October too but I remember the terms and conditions say I have to pay for the room with the ritz card. By the way, which would be the best card to use to buy these gift cards?

I think the transaction will be from the Travel Association instead of Marriott which means you would only get one point per dollar spent on the Marriott & Ritz Visa Credit Cards.  I'm trying to rack up some airline miles so I may use one of those cards for this transaction.

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

Great post, vaboywnder.  I purchased the Alamo deal earlier this week and can confirm that they code as travel for one of my other Chase brand credit cards.

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Thanks for the heads up vaboywnder!  Great stuff!

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Did rhey really sell out already

This Deal is now Active!  Hurry Get your Gift Cards now while they last!!!

I just got two $500 Giftcards for $800!!

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Congratulations on your success. I was able to land one $500 Gift Card at the three minute mark after being shutout initially. I think I may have used up all of my luck for the rest of the year.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Lucky. I clicked as soon as it was 10 here abdand all the 500 cards were on hold already

That sucks.  Last year I initially tried to get one of the $1,000 Gift Cards and was striking out.  Then I moved onto the $500 gift cards and at first it indicated they were all on hold but I tried again about 2 minutes later and some were available.  This year I went straight for the $500 Gift Cards and got through.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Yeah I tried all till they all said sold out.  Oh well, this was expected sort of like black Friday lol

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I was able to get the IHG offer (to be used at the Crowne Plaza in Toulouse, France) and the Best Western offer (to be used in Carcassonne, France).

I didn't try for any others.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I Tried this but dodnt get on til 5 past. All gone by then. Mind you, I don't think they sell to us Europeans!

ithai Member

Hi everyone, I just join the Marriott insider, I like to know on the Daily Getaways 20% off Marriott gift card. Is this offer to everyone or must I be member of Daily Getaways. So I will keep en eye for next year promo. Thanks

ithai,

Welcome to Marriott Insiders!  Anyone can take advantage of the Daily Getaway Promotions.  The Marriott Gift Card deal is definitely worth taking advantage of.  Hopefully the deal will come back in 2016!

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

As a fair warning these deals sell out in seconds. You must be on your computer refreshing minutes before it goes live

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...