2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2015 8:41 AM by laurac RSS

Excellent Customer Service

rr410 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As a frequent guest to Marriott in general and this hotel specifically every week for the past 3 months, I have noticed that Zuleyka V. always has a smile and is always very friendly.  She works the front desk very efficiently and is always courteous while providing Excellent Service.  She helps when I make reservations or slight changes to my reservations, again always smiling.  She exemplifies J. Willard Marriott's adage, "if you take care of your associates, they will take care of the customer, and the customer will keep coming back."   As I chose to come back to this hotel over a few other Marriott choices in the area that did not have as good service.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Exton, Pennsylvania, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Philadelphia Great Valley/Exton
  • Re: Excellent Customer Service
    joshm Member

This is awesome, rr410!

Thanks for taking the time include this in our Spirit to Serve.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Excellent Customer Service
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, rr410, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...