2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2015 4:07 PM by CariJ RSS

Gold Challenge 2015

sheldoncooperokc Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I had worked in 2013 with the Taste of Gold Challenge and earned Gold status for 2014.  That status has expired and I would like to take advantage of the challenge once again to earn Gold back (as opposed to using 25K points).  Our 2015 Schedule is scattered across months May - October. 

Can someone tell me how many stays or nights are required to achieve Gold, and over how many days must this be accomplished.  I want to pull the trigger to get it started as soon as possible, but need to fit with my schedule of this year to be able to get in the stays or nights.  So if someone can fill me in, I would be grateful.

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Challenge 2015
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Typically the Gold challenge will require 6 stays over a period of 3 months. Sometimes Gold status is granted while you attempt to complete the challenge only to go away if you are unsuccessful. Other times, you will not be given the higher status until you achieve the goal. Occasionally, Marriott will send out emails inviting you to participate in a challenge. Otherwise a call to the customer service line is all it normally takes to get signed up.

Good luck and let us know how it works out for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gold Challenge 2015
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

bejacob, nice response! For more information on earning gold status the old fashioned way, check out this link: https://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits.mi. It takes 50 stays within a year. If I can help you with any addition information on obtaining gold status, let me know!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...