2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2015 12:48 AM by chris0311 RSS

Crystal Cruises Help

chris0311 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all,

First time cruiser here and I was looking for some guidance. Going on a cruise has never appealed to me however I recently discovered a cruise line that I feel is perfect (for me). I've fallen for Crystal Cruises, especially their Antarctica cruise. It goes down the coast of South America, passes by Antarctica and heads back up the other side of South America. Yesterday I called to inquire about the cruise (in 2016 as it only goes once a year) and it is already sold out! It must be as good as it looks for people to shell out all that money 10 months in advance. So I guess my question is does anyone have any tips and tricks for Crystal Cruises? Best times to book, odds of getting a cabin being on the waiting list, etc. I am guessing my best bet is to book the 2017 cruise very soon. My mom has her heart set on going (she wants to see the stars from the Chilean desert) and I really want to see Antarctica, so not going is not an option

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Crystal Cruises Help
    blava007 Platinum

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Crystal Cruises Help
      chris0311 Platinum

Thanks for the response! I will have to check out that site. The travel agent did mention that Silver Sea cruises did a similar trip. I checked it out and hated how the cabins looked. I don't mind spending a bunch of money on something if I can see the value in it. I couldn't see the value in the Silver Sea line.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...