2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2015 1:53 PM by 30marine RSS

Concierge at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort

30marine Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate one of the Concierges at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort – Lincolnshire, Illinois for your Spirit to Serve Award. My nomine is Idrish.

Concierge, Idrish is a true professional and is committed to insure that your stay at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is enjoyable.

This past weekend (March 20- 22, 2015) again the Marriott Computer Reservation System failed to allow me to select two different packages for our getaway weekend. Now that I am retired we have at least five getaway weekends a year at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort.

Idrish made sure that we were able to stay in one room over our getaway weekend and have both packages on one bill. Idrish is dependable and on this past weekend Idrish insured that our reservations were ready for us upon our arrival on Friday. Idrish had Friday off, that what I would call dedication to his guest. Idrish always has a smile and make you feel like family rather that a guest. I feel that when a person goes over and beyond, and exceeds your expectations should be recognized for doing an outstanding job.

• Re: Concierge at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, 30marine, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate again for this important award. We’ll forward your second nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award. Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Concierge at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
      30marine Gold 1 Reviews

laurac:

It is my pleasure to nominate associates of Marriott when they make me feel welcome in their home (property) and provide service over and beyond what is expected.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...