1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 22, 2015 8:24 AM by moonflower RSS

Price change after reservation

7 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was just checking my reservation for tomorrow and noticed the price seemed higher than I remember. Has anyone else ever seen that?

It's kind of confusing in the first place because it's a government rate which in the fine print "About this rate" lists the price taxes and all in US dollars. But, the reservation and the confirmation email listed the price in Euros. Now, if I check it online it's a higher amount of Euros. It also says that the actual charge at the hotel will be in Hungarian Forints. Could this get any more confusing?

Has anyone else experienced this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Price change after reservation
    moonflower Platinum 13 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

No I haven't but what I do know (forgive me I this is obvious) is that sometimes rates FALL after you have made a booking, so when I book way ahead I always check back from time to time to see the rate hasn't fallen. Two or three times I have booked again and cancelled the original and made a saving. You can't do this with an airline!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...