3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2015 4:50 PM by CariJ RSS

Mega Bonus Offer

aw2travel Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I Never received an offer for the spring mega bonus. I used to always recieve them and dont know what happened this time around. Was wondering if anyone else did not receive an offer and how to go about a getting one this time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mega Bonus Offer
    vickisocal Platinum

Just call them or leave a message on the website via contact us. Everyone gets one.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

7 Gold 1 Reviews

I did not and sent an email through the contact us page. They had it fixed within a day or two.

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey aw2travel, I'd be happy to have our team look into this for you. Just shoot me a DM with your Rewards number and best way to reach you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...