3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2015 11:59 AM by joshm RSS

Marriott does not make me feel valued

Seanirush Silver 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

TThe loyalty program has become a joke and is not often credited correctly. i an sI've and tired if calling for missing pints and stays. Omaha res is greAt. The entire company needs trainhibg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott does not make me feel valued
    john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

I suspect something just happened that irked you. If you share the details maybe some of us can help sort out what happened and how to fix it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Perhaps you can give us a little more details as to why you feel this way. I am sure NathalieF, or joshm or lindseyh can work with you to come to a resolution.

joshm Member

Seanirush,

If there is anything that I, or the rest of the team, can do to help you, please let us know. That's what we're here for!

Like I said in my response to another one of your threads, feel free to shoot me a direct message with your Rewards number and the best way to contact you. From there, we'll get you in touch with our team for assistance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...