1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 16, 2015 2:04 PM by joshm RSS

Retired military benefits

ragmannv Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I strongly feel, as a retired military officer, veteran of Vietnam, that all veterans who have retired from service (served at least 20 years or been medically retired) be awarded platinum status without commitment to a specific number of stays, as well as receive government rates on every stay. This would be a wonderful reward for the service and the conflicts most members have endured. I am a platinum member and have to purchase my renewal each year as it's hard to stay at least 75 nights when retired and traveling.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Retired military benefits
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

ragmannv,

First of all, I'm sure I speak for the entire forum when I say say THANK YOU for your service to our Country. Words cannot express the gratitude that me (and the rest of community) have for those who have made a commitment to service.

Regarding your post, I am happy to share your perspective, as this is the perfect place to share your thoughts, and me (and the rest of the team) are actively passing information like this to the Marriott Team.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post, and hope to hear more from you in the forum!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...