3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2015 12:44 PM by jerryl RSS

Reduced Rate at the Crystal Gateway Marriott

marcell Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I just had another 2-day stay at the Crystal Gateway Marriott on March 12th-14th.

I booked the reservation weeks ago, and as usual, I checked last Monday on any updated room rates for the week.

I put in the AAA rate and a rate of $90 per night popped up and I booked it and canceled the old one.

It always pays to check room rates for the hotel that you plan to be in for the current week because the low rates may show up. 

Special rates such as the MEB, AAA, and/or checking the list of room rates on the Marriott website to see if a Marriott Rewards special rate shows up can be the difference between paying $20-$50 or more!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reduced Rate at the Crystal Gateway Marriott
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Absolutely. Thanks for posting, this is helpful for some travelers out there who book their reservation and don't give it another thought. It works for hotels and in my experience rental cars. Sometimes you can save a significant amount of money!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

Thanks for sharing, marcell!

This is the kind of thing that the rest of the Insiders community will love to see, no doubt.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I do this all the time . I have also found that at times when you try to get a rewards night they don't exist at a hotel but when you check again the next day it does. So be persistent as rates and conditions do change

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...