4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2015 4:34 AM by john_thai RSS

Got laughed at.

Seanirush Silver 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

ffor asking gold support to call hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Got laughed at.
    joshm Member

Hello Seanirush,

This doesn't sound good. I'm more than happy to connect you to our team about your experience with customer support, as this seems to have been a less than stellar one, as well as address any questions or concerns you have.

Shoot me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to contact you. From there, I'll get you in touch with a member of our team who can provide support to you directly.

Thanks for reaching out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

That is terrible. I am glad joshm is working to reach a resolution for you.

chris0311 Platinum

Wow that sucks. Hopefully that hasn't left a bad taste in your mouth for Marriott CS. I usually find them to be very pleasant to work with.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

Any chance you can explain what was going on?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...