2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2015 10:39 AM by superchief1 RSS

Spending Q2 in Winston-Salem, NC what to do?

iNetSpy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Ok so I am spending all of Q2 on a business trip to Winston-Salem, NC... This is my first trip there, what must I see, what should I avoid?

My lodging choices are plentiful as well... Courtyard, Fairfield Inn or the main Marriott location.

Recommendations for long term lodging, entertainment, food, nightlife...?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Semper fidelis et paratus! /ALE

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Winston-Salem Marriott
  • Re: Spending Q2 in Winston-Salem, NC what to do?
    2travelforever Platinum 1 Reviews

Reynolda is worth seeing. Stayed at the Marriott several times. They have a great concierge lounge. my first pick for a place to stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spending Q2 in Winston-Salem, NC what to do?
    superchief1 Platinum

The NC Transportation museum in Spencer, NC is worth a visit if you have any interest in trains. They have several interesting rail exhibits, a working turntable, and sometimes have restoration projects in the steam locomotive repair facility. The museum also includes antique cars and trucks. Here is the address.

411 S Salisbury Ave, Spencer, NC 28159

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...