3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2015 7:11 PM by 7 RSS

Persistence pays off

7 Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was disappointed when I couldn't get the gov rate for the Budapest Marriott on my upcoming trip and was going to have to stay with another brand. I was searching for a separate trip today and figured I might as well check and a gov rate room opened up so I do get to stay there after all.

I'm especially looking forward to the lounge and the views of the river.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Persistence pays off
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Yes it does, always recheck rates for everything from hotels regardless of what rate you have as well as rental cars as they often go down about 7-10 days out from your trip.

I used to always keep checking for gov't rates when I was working, some time it would be the Friday before we were to leave on Monday morning and I'd still not be able to get the gov't rate online so I'd call the hotel directly and poof, get the rate.  Probably also helps that we were there for two weeks at a time probably seven times a year  or more.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

So glad it worked out, 7! When do you leave on your trip?

7 Gold 1 Reviews

It will be this weekend.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...