1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 18, 2015 7:46 PM by iahflyr RSS

Re: Costa Rica

paulsen44 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My first post!  My question is where to stay?  I'm traveling with my girlfriend. We want to stay at a resort that we can relax at, but also do some fun, energetic excursions  Would you stay on the east or west side of the country?  I'm thinking the JW, but don't want to discount the Autograph hotel on the east side either.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Costa Rica
  • Re: Costa Rica
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Welcome to Insiders paulsen44,

First off, there are no Marriott properties on the east side of Costa Rica, some are in the middle of the country near San Jose while others are on the west coast closer to Liberia.  I reference these to cities as they are the most likely spots you will fly into on your arrival.

Now, do you have a preference of airports to fly to in Costa Rica?  I ask because the road structure can be challenging at times to get from an airport to the resorts. 

Regardless, this is a wonderful site to gain priceless information for travel and many other things related to having a special time where ever you go.

Let us know some more information so others can help you with your travel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...