2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2015 7:13 PM by lindseyh RSS

Flashperks 2015

plat4ever Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know when Flashperks will start again?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flashperks 2015
    joshm Member

Hello plat4ever!

Welcome to the Insiders forum!

As you have taken the time to do here, this site is the perfect place to ask questions, request insights, seek recommendations, share photos, and converse with a network of experienced and helpful travelers like yourself.

Being new to the page, you should check out our Getting Started Guide. It contains tips and useful information on how to optimize your experience within the forum. Also, feel free to reach out to me (joshm), lindseyh, or CariJ with any questions or concerns you have about the site or all things Rewards. We make up the community management team for the site!

Regarding your question, I'm going to reach out to our team for information about Flashperks. I'll follow up with whatever I can find out. Stay tuned.

Looking forward to seeing more of you within the forum, and again, Welcome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flashperks 2015
      lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi plat4ever! I'd also like to welcome you to Marriott Rewards Insiders! Glad to have you on board! joshm and team looked into the question you posed here, and it looks like there is currently no information on if/when Flashperks will take place again. I suggest checking back in at a later date, and be on the lookout for any announcements!

Thanks for posting!

Lindsey

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...