4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2015 12:22 PM by joshm RSS

The current equivalent of Bill.Marriott@Marriott.com

yosof Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

After 3 years as Marriott Platinum, and a year as gold and year as silver, I've had to file my first major complaint. It's something regarding security and safety that I feel strongly enough about that I think Mr Bill Marriott ought to be aware of.

I noticed that Bill.Marriott@Marriott.com does not work anymore. What is the current address or equivalent of this address?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: The current equivalent of Bill.Marriott@Marriott.com
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Hi Yosof - In the past when I've wanted to communicate directly with Mr. Marriott (and it's been only a few times), I've always done it by writing a formal letter to him and sending it to Marriott International's headquarters in Bethesda, MD. I've always gotten a response - not necessarily directly from him, but always from a person whose area of responsibility includes the issue I was addressing to him.

I'm sure that this will work.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

Hey yosof,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm happy to check into how to best reach Mr. Marriott for you.

If you'd like, shoot me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you. From there, I can get you connected to our team and we can escalate from there.

I'll follow up with what I find out.

chris0311 Platinum

yosof An issue regarding "security and safety" sounds interesting. If you don't mind can you share with the rest of the class

joshm Member

yosof,

In response to your inquiry, I was provided with the number below for you to use (Mr. Marriott's Office):

800-621-0999

Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...