10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2015 9:38 AM by iahflyr RSS

Platinum Five Star

medsales Platinum 14 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Screen Shot 2015-03-13 at 1.09.37 PM.png

I was reading the reviews of the JW Marriott in Houston and it shows reviews by members broken down by reward level. I am Platinum Premier, but noticed a "Platinum Five Star" Anybody know what this new rank/designation is, or the requirements?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Five Star
    ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I appears after a few minutes of looking online that Plat 5 star status is only for a very, very few people out there. It is basically someone who either lives at a high end Marriott property, a person on the Board of Directors of Marriott or some other influential person (like Mitt Romney). It appears the designation is given by Mr. Marriott personally. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

juiceman Platinum

What added benefits does a plat 5 star get versus a PP lifetime?

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Good question

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey medsales, I did some research on this and our team confirmed that the Platinum Five Star is not a status members can earn. It is a VIP status. Unfortunately our team doesn't have any additional information.

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

Interesting. I propose a new ultra-elite Platinum Seven Star which shall be endowed on members named 7.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Or have a 7 in their name

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Or can add to 7.

Jsucool76 Gold

Or who were once 7 years old.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

MAybe they are on double secret probation

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Continental Airlines used to have a double secret probation area called CO STAR which was given to certain very very high end frequent flying folks.  The Flight Attendants get a list of passengers and those who had a * by their name were the CO STAR gang of which there we very few.

Now that I'm off my double secret probation and on triple secret I can tell no more.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...