2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2015 7:19 AM by laurac RSS

Exceptional service that went above and beyond my expectiations

britt633 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to recognize 2 employees at the Courtyard Marriott Berlin Mitte hotel. I have been working with a team of 30+ in Berlin to do a software release for our business. The activities require frequent travel at different times among the team. The hotel has been great a accommodating us with very little advance notice. Above what the hotel has done to ensure our team members have an accommodation when needed, the hotel staff has been courteous, friendly, helpful, and supportive to every member during every trip. I would specifically like to recognize two employees:

Juliana & Nele. These two women always surprise me by what they remember and the effort they put forth to ensure my stay feels like a home away from home. To give you one example, there have been many times where I have had to fly from the US to Berlin and upon arrival go straight to the office. As many international travellers might be aware, it's a hard task to travel over 15 hours with little sleep and go straight into the office to work. Nele & Juliana understood this and did everything they could to make this easier for me. Several times upon arrival, a take away bag with fruits, juice, and some breakfast items was prepared so I could at least have a meal in my rush to the office. I never once had to ask. They remembered from our conversations about my upcoming travel and would make these items on their own accord. This is just one example of the exemplary service these two employees provided to me and my team over a 7 month period of several different stays.

I would like to recognize:

• Nele
  • Juliana

For their exceptional service and going above and beyond.

They work the front desk at

Courtyard Berlin City Center

Axel Springer Strasse 55 Berlin, Germany 10117

• Re: Exceptional service that went above and beyond my expectiations
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, britt633, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter the nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Exceptional service that went above and beyond my expectiations
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, britt633, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge these associates and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, these associates has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best, Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...