4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 2, 2015 3:39 PM by LuckyCharm$ RSS

Tweet for Rewards?

peare Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello - I heard a rumor that there is a program where you can tweet a picture of a Marriott stay for points.  I have tried this twice but I am not sure if I need to #hashtag or @follow something specific.  Any ideas?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Tweet for Rewards?
    Jsucool76 Gold

There was a beta program a few months back that you could retweet marriott on twitter and check in at locations on facebook for points, but that's over now. I don't know about the pictures.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

2travelforever Platinum 1 Reviews

This must be why the Social Status badge does not work.  It should be removed or reworked.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

peare I received 25 points for following Marriott on Instagram, 25 points for following Marriott on Twitter and 25 points(Total 75 points) for posting on twitter using the hashtags #MRPoints #LoveMarriottRewards #RenHotels #AutographHotels and there were a copy of others, at the time you could only tweet and get points within a 24 hours period but I guess it was getting outrageous because it has since been pulled. I had a screen shot of the promotion and I am trying to locate it, when/if I do I will post. I hope this helps.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

Correction I just checked my activity and the points posted to my account 11/11/14 so that was about 6 months ago and I received 25 points from following Renaissance and 25 for Marriott on Twitter and 25 for Instagram (75 points total)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...