5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2015 3:54 PM by lindseyh RSS

Marriott Uniondale, N.Y.??

shasha55 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I find this hotel to be very big and unpersonable. I ordered room service for breakfast which took an hour and was really not good quality. The concierge  lounge was very modest selections. There is no underground parking. Otherwise -- it is strategically located in mid Island.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Uniondale, N.Y.??
    Jsucool76 Gold

Sorry to here you had a bad experience. =/

I find the best way to order room service breakfast is with the little door hangers (if the hotel has them) where you just write what time you want breakfast. It's always arrived on time for me that way.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shasha55 Platinum

It also annoyed me that they didn't sell benadryl; nyquil; or individual glasses of wine in the store downstairs. Its my responsibility to remember to bring OTC medications... but with all the business travelers and international travelers.

Jsucool76 Gold

I've never been to a marriott that didn't have the little "sundry store" downstairs with the tylenol, advil, benadryl, nyquil, water, beer, wine, and other stuff in it. Oh, and hot pockets, can't forget the hot pockets.

shasha55 Platinum

I was up the entire night... with all the airline travelers, etc. -- it really seems like a big oversight / disservice.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Aww man, sorry to hear about this, shasha55. I'm happy to pass this feedback on to the hotel so that they visibility to it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...